Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Etsy Edition #6

This weeks featured Etsy shop is Love Art Works! All of her clay pieces are handmade and hand painted. She's got the cutest little bird bowls. (see below)

Taken from her profile:
"My name is Kristin Love and I am an artist and designer residing in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. My father was in the Marines so I spent my childhood moving quite a bit, and when I flew the coop at 18, I ended up in Boston at the Massachusetts College of ART. I majored in Illustration and Photography and over the past 25 years I have traveled extensively throughout the United States and a dozen foreign countries capturing the diverse traditions of arts and images through my photos, sketches, and journals to use as inspiration in my own designs. I consider my work a celebration of the eclectic, colorful, and passionate world we all live in, and a joyful salutation to the artist in all of us."








No comments: