Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Bloggy Info

First things first, the winner of the handmade purse is:

Amanda of Faith, Food and Family! Congratulations!

I will be getting in touch with you through email right away.

Next, I would like to draw your attention to a couple of things on my side bar that you may be wondering about. If you've heard of Twitter you'll know that it's the neatest thing for staying in touch with bloggers. I have a button on the side where you can follow me and see what I'm doing each day. I'm Tayabit on Twitter.

Near the bottom of the side bar you'll see a colourful Swagbucks button. It's also the coolest thing. Swagbucks is an online search engine that rewards you for searching online! Something you most likely do everyday! Why not earn points to redeem for giftcards? Swagbucks has all sorts of neat stuff in their store. It's very easy to sign up for. There are no fees, no credit cards required, and no phone number or address requested. Only takes a minute!

These things make my life so much more Delightful! :)

No comments: