Friday, February 13, 2009

May I Have Your Attention


After the encouragement of my husband, I've decided to start an Etsy shop selling my purses! I've been having so much fun! It's not much right now, but I have plans to add other items to the shop in the future. So, here you have it, Purely Delightful on Etsy!

Purely Delightful!

Also, I've been busy working on another project. A new blog! But this one is directed at Canadians and features deals, freebies, coupons and money saving tips. I felt there was a need to show Canadians how fun and easy it is to save your hard earned dollars. It's not 100% done, but I'm anxious to reveal it. If you could, would you mind letting all the Canadians in your life know about my new venture? I would be forever grateful! I would also appreciate Stumbles on Stumble Upon. Here it is:


Have a happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: