Friday, January 2, 2009

Beginning of 2009

Here we are at the beginning of 2009! Already! Since this is the time of year that I tend to want to have all things organized, I thought I would start out by featuring a delightful day planner. I must admit, the cover isn't too inspiring but the inside pages is where it's at!





This planner is perfect for me. I do a weekly menu plan so having the column on the side where I can write my menu and grocery list is fantastic! I'm also a die hard list maker, making the to-do section wonderful. There are even inspiring quotes for every two page section. Here's one I like:

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echos are truly endless."

-Mother Teresa

If you would like more information or would like to order this planner visit Amy Knapp's Family Organizer!

No comments: