Monday, January 5, 2009

Remember The Milk

I'm so glad I discovered this site. Since I previously told you that I like to be organized, Remember The Milk has been great! It's delightful in fact! I've been using it for about a week now and I can't get enough of it!

Remember the Milk is a tool that lets you input all your to-do tasks then reminds you when they're due. Today I had it remind me to request some books from my local library branch. Some things I like to do once a week, like vacuuming, so I have that set up to tell me every Thursday that the vacuuming needs to be done. Also, I have it set to remind me to flip our matress every three months because that is something I never remember!

The great thing about this site is you can totally personalize it to your liking. You may chose to put in your work or school tasks. Whatever works for you at this time of your life! It's even free! I love free!

No comments: