Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter Calm

I'm not sure about you, but as soon as the hustle and bustle of the holidays are over, I can't wait to put all the decorations away. Create a clean slate. No clutter, just space. I do keep a few accessories around but they're mostly candles or white/cream objects. Cozy throws are still a must because after all, it is still winter!

For me I find the inspiration in the snow covered views. Everything blanketed in white. The following photos are the definition of the winter calm, in my eyes.

(source unknown)

(source unknown)


(source unknown)


(Delightful Home)

(Design Inc)

(clockwise from top: restoration hardware, Martha Stewart, Inside Avenue, Restoration Hardware, Restoration Hardware)

How do you like to decorate in the winter after the holidays are over?

No comments: